- Would you like to support the sales team in a professional manner?
- Have you had exposure to engineering or machinery production?
- Do you like to troubleshoot and help customers achieve their outcomes?
At Everest, we are all about people. We work with our clients and candidates to build great relationships so we can match the right person for the right role.
Here's our latest opportunity! The Company
Automation Equipment has been supplying components and solutions to the New Zealand industry for over 30 years. Their mission is to provide the latest innovative products, technology, and know-how from world-class suppliers to provide premium quality components and systems. The team at Automation Equipment enjoys what they do, they encourage everyone to contribute and their customers know they can rely on them to be an effective business partner. The Role
In this wide and varied role, you will:
- Provide face to face, phone and email support to clients
- Troubleshoot and evaluate client’s needs by asking targeted questions
- Prepare technical quotes
- Respond to client inquiries professionally and promptly
- Share information with other team members and provide support in the wider team when required
Firstly, you need to be an excellent communicator to ensure you can connect with clients and provide a professional service. You’ll also be professional and know how to build strong relationships with a wide range of people. We are looking for someone who has a good grasp of mechanical processes and can prepare technical quotes.
You may already have a background in engineering, electronics or the pneumatics industry and could be looking for a new challenge in your career. You will have a level head, a large dose of common sense and be someone who knows how to get stuff done.
You’ll have a great eye for detail and like to dot your I’s and cross your t’s and follow every job through from the start to the finish. You’ll have a competent understanding of sales processes, logistics, and administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone with previous sales experience and comprehensive training will be given at Automation Equipment. You’ll be working in a highly efficient and brilliant team of 8 so being a team player is really important!
Sound like you? Apply now!
For more information contact Raewyn Anderson on 027 590 0110